We are looking for support people to join our Team.
Key responsibilities include:
• Responding to customer requests and questions regarding service, products and account information;
• Answer a high volume of calls, emails and instant chat messages from customers and maintain a rapid response rate according to agreed standards;
• Maintaining high levels of grammar, listening and verbal skills in English, German, and Scandinavian languages to facilitate exceptional customer service correspondence;
• Accurate information recording on customer contacts received, and where required maintain detailed and in-depth records;
• Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal and appearance.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, and customers.
Skills and experience required:
• High levels of grammar in English, German, and Scandinavian languages, listening and verbal skills to facilitate exceptional customer service correspondence;
• An open, honest, enthusiastic and resilient approach;
• Accountability for achieving goals and delivering a quality service to the customer;
• Excellent interpersonal skills, self-confidence and be a strong team player;
• Fluency in another European language is beneficial.
Job type: Full Time
If you are interested in this casino job please submit your CV by email to email@example.com.