We are looking for UI/UX designer to join our Creative Team. The role requires good technical and communication skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines, without compromising on quality.
• Possess an advanced knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI;
• Adhere to and extrapolate complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens, and states;
• Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets;
• Good understanding of Web Accessibility Experience working with version control systems such as GIT;
• Excellent HTML5, LESS and SASS experience Coding valid XHTML and CSS mark-up;
• Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions Experience with JQuery;
• Must be in possession of a university degree in a related area;
• Be a team player, flexible and very meticulous;
• Communication skills in English.
Skills and experience in the following areas would be an advantage:
• Able to plan and organize, whilst working on his/her own initiative;
• Experience in latest frameworks such as AngularJS;
Job type: Full Time
If you are interested in this casino job please submit your CV by email to email@example.com.