Ideally you will have a degree in Marketing or equivalent and a keen interest in Gaming. Previous experience in Affiliate Marketing is essential and Digital Marketing knowledge is also desirable.
As our Gaming Affiliate Manager you will:
• Generate new and develop existing affiliate relationships with an aim of continually growing affiliates as a channel of recruitment for our brand, ensuring they are complimentary and maximising the ROI opportunity for each brand.
• Effective management of the Gaming affiliate scheme continually improving performance through delivery of a proactive, challenging strategy via creative communication, enthusiastic people management and excellent product knowledge.
• Ensure the Affiliate programme is driving maximum contribution for the business.
• Identification of new affiliate marketing opportunities through the generation and management of relationships between our company and 3rd parties.
• Ensure that all Affiliate activity is fully integrated with the individual Customer led promotions and propositions.
• Work with strategy and insight to define clear metrics that show ROI of the Affiliate Programme.
• Build key relationships ensuring they understand what revenue the Affiliate Programme is driving.
To be successful in this role you’ll:
• Be consistent in your views, decisions, ways of working and able to build strong relationships with your colleagues. You will need to be outward looking but able to ‘take people with you’ in decision making and implementation.
• Be able to drive recommendations forward ensuring the business is taking action.
• Be extremely analytical and ability to garner insight from vast amounts of data and formulate a strategy from it.
• Be naturally collaborative, and with a desire to be part of a highly successful team rather than just being a highly successful individual.
• Have expert knowledge and obsession about the latest developments in Affiliate Marketing.
• Have high levels of passion, commitment and enthusiasm.
If you’re seeking responsibility, this is your opportunity to showcase yourself. To be considered for this position send your resume to email@example.com.