Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Provide background information of historical events, people and writings supporting the claims by the author;
• Provide feedback on your findings which may modify the author's claims, so the resulting work will be an accurate representation of historical facts, etc.
• Fluent English
• Curious and likes to research online following clear direction
• Ability to stay focused
• Ability to analyze, discuss and defend his/her findings in conversation with the author
• Access to computer in a quiet place and fast internet
• Ability to work fulltime
• Accountable for results
Compensation will include a monthly salary and share on the proceeds from published work.
Internet access and other paid subscriptions to information sources will be also provided by the Employer.