Our client, leading Investment Institution is currently looking to recruit Corporate Finance Manager for its Corporate Finance Unit
• Building relationships with key clients;
• Involved in M&A projects, performing business due diligence;
• Financial analysis, capital budgeting, company valuations, analyses of industries;
• Preparation of financial models, analysis of investment projects.
• 2+ years of relevant experience with large holdings, financial institutions, consulting firms;
• Deep knowledge of corporate finance;
• Higher education from leading university Economic/ Business/ Finance;
• Strong analytical, presentation, negotiation skills;
• Advanced financial modeling skills;
• Being a CFA, MBA candidate is desirable;
• Fluency in spoken and written English;
Company offers dynamic work environment, very good compensation packages.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
To apply send your CV and your salary requirements to email@example.com stating reference “Corporate Finance Manager” in the subject line of your message.