1995-99 University of Hertfordshire England, Hertford
Honours degree in Business Decision Science
Reading University – preparatory business course, England
Oxford University - Cherwell tutorial college
• Coats competitive law
• Coats business ethics
• J&J assertive selling skills
Target:Find a challenging position as General Manager, Head of the unit, Business development manager or sales director in an international company and contribute to company success, growth and development.
April 2014 –
Coats Ukraine PLC
Regional sales manager (Ukraine – East, Center and North regions)
• Negotiations with existing and potential customers agreeing sales conditions finding their needs for products and services.
• Preparation the contracts with new clients and renewal of contracts with existing customers.
• Compiling commercial proposals for potential and existing customers
• Take the orders from customers if necessary, advice clients on the best compilation of the order targeted on the specifics of the client’s business, which complies with company policy of long-term cooperation with the customer.
• Control of implementation of incoming order, including cross function participation of several units; customer service and logistics.
• Conducting seminars for customers personnel on the Company's products
• In time providing full refund of account receivables of the customers, if necessary take all possible actions for the immediate and complete recovery of outstanding receivables.
• Receive and process customer complaints and feedbacks
• Keep records of sales history, as well as form and analyze the implementation of plans for each client in special software.
• Initiate and monitor the development of the projects with existing and new customers.
• Collect all available information on competitors and propose adequate actions to struggle competitor’s activities.
• Provide an estimate of the prospects for sales, preparing proposals for the management for sales growth enlargement.
• Design and implement the activities for customers directed to sales and profitability increase.
September 2007 –
Coats Ukraine PLC
Crafts Sales & marketing manager
• Development and implementation sales strategy.
• Planning and implementation sales volumes and KPI’s.
• Development of pricing strategy
• Development and implementation of commercial policy, customers discounts
• Controlling and acting for account receivables
• Developing and controlling the budget for sales ensuring the completion of financial targets according to company requirements
• Developing distribution via existing channels and bringing it to a new level.
• Development and implementation of trade marketing activities
• Developing necessary procedures and controlling the processes to ensure effective and efficient sales goals achievements
• Conducting sales analysis and basics of market research.
• Sales growth more than 40%, with keeping account receivables at the same level
• Successful commencement and trade relations with National and International retail operators in Ukrainian market (“Auchan”, “Megamarket”, “Karavan”, “Novus”, “Silpo”, “Epicentr”, etc.)
• Significant gain of market share
December 2005 – January 2007 LLC “Astelit” life:)
Head of marketing individual Users Division Expert
• Forming co-branding and BTL campaigns
• Calculation the profits for future co-branding campaigns according to internal KPIs
• Identifying potential co-partners (companies) by means of market research and personal connections
• Negotiation on budget split for co-promo campaigns, and conditions
• Cross communication between the following business units; sales, logistics, Customer Relation and technical departments for implementation of campaigns
• Briefing BTL agencies
• Initiated and implemented 6 co-branding campaigns, resulting in total of 300K life:) active subscribers
October 1999 -
December 2005 Johnson & Johnson Kiev, Ukraine (Consumer Division)
National Trade Marketing Manager
• Development control and implement Trade Marketing Strategy to achieve defined business objectives across all product categories
• Budgeting BTL spending
• Retail measurement and analysis (AC Nielsen & MEMRB)
• Development of POS materials
• Product trainings for distributors and Retail chains,
• Planning and organisation of trade & distributor promotions
• 37% annual sales increase achieved as a consequence of well organised consumer & distributor promotions
• WD increased by 15 points
Johnson & Johnson Kiev, Ukraine (Consumer Division)
• NP launches
• POSm development
• Market analysis discovering and presenting to sales team the gaps and leverages of distribution
• Control over the numerical & weighted distribution
• Presenting, summarising the ending month sales/stock reports for the head office.
• 8 annual launches resulting in increase of market share of the total brand portfolio
Date of birth:
Languages: Fluent English, Ukrainian, Russian
Computer skills: Advanced user of MS Office, 1c, CRM, salesforce
Driving license of Ukraine and Great Britain cat.B (driving experience 20years)